I enjoy reading personal stories and facts about the person writing. With that in mind, I wanted to share 10 things about myself that you may or may not know.
1. I love music and love to sing but I'm a terrible singer. With this in mind, I started playing the saxophone when I was 9 years old.
2. I absolutely cannot go to bed without a bath. My Granny used to tell me that I couldn't go to bed without clean feet. To this day, I can still hear her saying it.
3. I have a horrible fear of grasshoppers, walking sticks and praying mantises. They absolutely freak me out and I will walk the long way around to avoid them.
4. I love sloths. They're cute and lazy and I could watch YouTube videos about them all day.
5. My favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama but I also love anything with Jennifer Aniston or Vince Vaughn.
6. My dream vacation includes stops in Croatia and Greece. If anyone wants to pay me to travel the world and write about it, I'm totally open to that!
7. I love learning about different cultures. It's fascinating to see how simple gestures and customs differ from place to place.
8. I'm a planner. I literally carry my life planner everywhere I go but I also keep a planner in my desk and put everything in my phone.
9. I love to read and classics are my favorite. Give me Fitzgerald, Faulkner, or Hemingway and I'm good.
10. I want to open a dog rescue. All breeds. All sizes. Just a place for all dogs to come and run.
So there you have it, now you know a few things about me that most people don't know.
Hi friends! I'm Cally, an Arkansas native living in Nashville, TN. Here's a look inside my life, posts about products I love and probably a few too many Friends quotes!